Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I prefer to wear my crown than your glitter masks

I admit I am not a likeable person. A lot of people don't like me for a number of reasons. Maybe because I'm very transparent. I voice out my opinion. If I don't like something, I will say it. I don't put up with Bull... I don't have the sheep mentality. I go against the fad. People mistaken me for being snob. Some people dubbed me as a PRINCESS but who cares? If being real makes me a princess, then I'd rather be branded as one. I don't want to be a loser who fakes it just to be liked by everybody.  There are so much fake people in this world. The so-called friends in the same circle wearing glitter masks who smother and secretly bitch about each other,  Pwlllleeeaassseeee..  I am too old for that crap! I distance myself from this type of crowd not because I'm anti-social (duh! I am an extrovert!) but because I don't want to be associated with such. Say whatever you want to say. Judge all you can but here's the thing : Be sure to sweep infront of your own door first.

Newsflash haters: I prefer to wear my crown than to wear your glitter masks. I'd rather be hated for being myself than be liked as someone I'm not.







No comments:

Post a Comment